T9135 MACH 2 TMS RECIRCULATING DIVERTER VALVE (35MM INLET, 30MM OUTLET – SUITS MY97-98 WRX/STI)
Installation quide: t9135_instructions.pdf
All the Performance With or Without the Noise!
GFB’s Mach 2 utilises GFB’s proven TMS Technology to ensure rapid boost recovery on gearshift and optimum throttle response, as well as the ability to withstand boost pressures of 100psi+. Put simply, it can hold more boost than any turbo could produce.
With its single venting outlet, the Mach 2 is configured from the factory for full recirculation (i.e. plumb back, diverter, bypass) venting for the performance-minded who just want the benefits without the sound.
- Single venting outlet, factory configured for full recirculating operation
- Configure for full atmosphere venting with separate atmosphere conversion kit
- TMS Technology for up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Huge range of direct bolt-on kits
- 100psi+ boost holding ability
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
Complete Range of Fitment Options
The Mach 2 direct bolt-on range covers a huge list of popular vehicles. You can also purchase a variety of hose and flange adaptors for custom fitments.